Personal data (“data” below) will be exclusively processed by us to the extent necessary and in order to provide a functional and user-friendly website, including its contents and the services offered there.
According to art. 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR” hereinafter), “processing” refers to any operation or set of operations, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring , storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, diffusion or making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of personal data, whether by automated means or not.
With regard to the data processing that will be described in more detail below, users and data subjects have the right:
- Confirmation of whether the data concerning them is being processed, information about the data that is being processed, more information about the nature of the data processing and copies of the data (see also article 15 of the RGPD).
- To correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data (see also Art. 16 GDPR).
- To the immediate deletion of the data concerning them (see also Art. 17 DSGVO), or, alternatively, if additional processing is necessary as stipulated in Art. 17 par. 3 GDPR, to restrict such processing according to art. 18 GDPR.
- Receive copies of the data related to them and / or provided by them and transmit them to other providers / controllers (see also Art. 20 GDPR).
- File complaints with the supervisory authority if they believe that the data concerning them is being processed by the controller in violation of the data protection provisions (see also Art. 77 GDPR).
Information about the processing of your data
Your data processed when using our website will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of its storage ceases to apply, provided that the deletion of the same does not violate any legal obligation of storage or, unless otherwise stipulated to continuation.
For technical reasons, the following data sent by your internet browser to us or our server provider will be collected, especially to ensure a secure and stable website: these server log files record the type and version of your browser, system operational, the website you came from (referrer URL), the web pages of our site visited, the date and time of your visit, as well as the IP address from which you visited our site.
The data thus collected will be stored temporarily, but not in association with any of your other data.
The basis for this storage is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the improvement, stability, functionality and security of our website.
The data will be deleted within a period not exceeding thirty days, unless continuous storage is required for evidentiary purposes. In which case, all or part of the data will be excluded from deletion until the investigation of the relevant incident is finally resolved.